We welcome applications for employment & sub-contractors.
Crystal Structures utilizes both employees and qualified sub-contractors to install their products around the country.
As a Crystal Structures employee, you’ll work with a team helping to produce high quality glazed structures for installation across the United States. We value dependability, attention to details, problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt from one job to the next.
Currently we are accepting applications for:
- Shipping & Receiving
- Warehouse / manufacturing: must be forklift certified and comfortable with light construction work
Crystal Structures is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
If you want to join our team as an employee – please complete this application:
WE WANT AND WILL PAY FOR QUALITY SUB CONTRACTORS!
Jobs are big and small, simple and complex, close and far, non-union, prevailing wage and regular wages. We pay markets rates and once you prove yourself in both quality and overall professionalism, we can increase your income. We are always looking for good sub-contractors to join our team. We need representation in all areas of the country.
Qualifications to become an installing sub-contractor:
- Liability and Work Comp insurance
- Truck(s) capable of hauling a trailer long distances.
- Hand and power tools required for glazing work, including safety equipment.
- Several years of experience in glazing and working within the commercial construction industry.
- Must follow our installation guidelines, including steps for daily communication and completion procedures.
- Comfortable working off the ground and not afraid of heights.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Owner or lead man must be a working supervisor and on the job site continually, no remote supervision!
- Know how to improvise and fix things, some job sites are prepared incorrectly and you may be required to make corrections (extra compensation) Be a problem solver!
- Dependable, punctual and honest.
- Business References – The more the better.
If you want to join our team as a subcontractor – please complete this application: