SkyQuest: 225 & 300
A non-structural glazing system consisting of a base, pressure cap, cover and related hardware. An attractive and secure system that attaches to aluminum, steel or wood structural members.
Specially designed for glazing over a structural skeleton of steel, your aluminum or wood. Great for glass or polycarbonate projects. Wide profile is designed to handle the high expansion ratios of polycarbonate.
SkyQuest systems are ideal for custom sunrooms, solariums, conservatories, skylights, etc. If your old skylight is structurally sound, consider using SkyQuest and just replace the glazing and exterior pressure caps. SkyQuest is a great way to upgrade your skylight glazing and eliminate leaks.
- SkyQuest 225 designed primarily for glass
- SkyQuest 300 designed primarily for polycarbonate bays 5′ to 6′ wide
- 4 weepage channels
- Easy to fabricate and install
- All aluminum, will not rot or rust
- Concealed fasteners
- Up to 6′ widths for polycarbonate
- Glaze with glass or polycarbonate
- EPDM gaskets
- Stainless steel screws
- Exterior components are Kynar painted with a 10 year standard warranty
- Available in dark bronze and white (custom colors are also available)
- Standard 8′, 12′ and 16′ lengths make SkyQuest cost effective
- SkyQuest can accommodate 1/8″, 1/4″, 1/2″, 5/8″ or 1″ glazing
Download Product Specifications
SkyQuest Photo Gallery