Multi-Wall Polycarbonate Canopy
Building canopies with multi-wall polycarbonate and one of our structural systems.
Our polycarbonate canopies offer an attractive and strong cover to your building entrance.
Features and benefits of our multi-wall polycarbonate
- Multi-wall sheets are translucent. They allow light to pass through but restrict vision
- Canopies using multi-wall sheets are usually less expensive
- Multi-wall sheets are available in many thicknesses. The thicker the sheets are, the wider the bays can be
- Multi-wall sheets are more readily available than proprietary systems
- Select from clear, opal/white, bronze, gray, blue, or green colors
- Standard sheet size is 3′, 4′, 5′ wide by 10′ length
- Since the panels are translucent they tend to dirt and scratches
- 10-year manufacturers warranty on panels
- UV-resistant coating in one size
- Framing systems are available in white and bronze paint, and clear or dark bronze anodized
- Matching edge trim is available.
- Pressure caps are applied so there are no exposed screws
- Custom color frames for larger orders
- UV coatings on both sides
- Reflective coatings
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
CSI Code: # need these from Craig
- Panel thicknesses come in 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 25mm
- Our structural members typically run perpendicular to the canopy structural members.
- Minimum pitch of 1/12. We recommend a pitch of 2/12 or greater to reduce cleaning.
- Typical bay widths are 24″, 36″, 48″
Determined by structural requirements and material utilization
Estimated spans (25lb live load and 90mph winds)
- 6′ for our 225 system
- 10′ for our 300 system
- 16′ for our 575 system
- 22′ for our 750 system
- 28′ for our 850 system
- 225 w/multi-wall polycarbonate
- 300 w/multi-wall polycarbonate
- 575 w/multi-wall polycarbonate
- 750 w/multi-wall polycarbonate
- 850 w/multi-wall polycarbonate
Specs for canopy*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.