SkyQuest: 225 & 300
A non-structural glazing system consisting of a base, pressure cap, cover, and related hardware. An attractive and secure system that attaches to your aluminum, steel, or wood structural members.
Specially designed for glazing over a structural skeleton of steel, aluminum, or wood. Great for glass or polycarbonate projects. The wide 300 system is designed to handle the high expansion and contraction ratios of polycarbonate.
SkyQuest systems are ideal for custom sunrooms, solariums, conservatories, skylights, etc. If your old skylight is structurally sound, consider using SkyQuest and just replace the glazing and exterior pressure caps. SkyQuest is a great way to upgrade your skylight glazing and eliminate leaks.
SkyQuest with 2 1/4″ or 3″ wide base
- SkyQuest 225 designed primarily for glass
- SkyQuest 300 designed primarily for polycarbonate glazing, allowing for bay widths up to 6′
- 4 weepage channels
- Easy to fabricate and install
- All aluminum, will not rot or rust
- Concealed fasteners
- Up to 6′ wide bays for polycarbonate
- Glaze with glass or polycarbonate
- EPDM gaskets
- Stainless steel screws
- Exterior components are Kynar painted with a 10-year standard warranty
- Available in bronze and white paint (custom colors are also available)
- Available in dark bronze and clear anodized
- Standard 8′, 12′, and 16′ lengths make SkyQuest cost-effective
Glass: SkyQuest can accommodate 1/8″, 1/4″, 1/2″, 5/8″, or 1″ glazing
Polycarbonate: SkyQuest can accommodate up to 25mm thickness