Glazing Product Testing
Most of our products have been tested and have passed one or more of the following ASTM standards. Architectural Testing Laboratories have performed most tests and studies. You may obtain copies of these test results by contacting us.
Systems for glass:
- ASTM E-283-04 Air Infiltration for glass.
- ASTM E-330-97 Structural Test for glass.
- ASTM E-331 Water Penetration for glass.
- ASTM E-1886-97 Missile Impact test foe glass.
- ASTM E-1996-01 Structural member comparative analysis.
- ANSI Z97.1 – American Standard for Glazing Materials Used in Buildings – Safety Performance Specs & Methods of Test.
- ASTM C162 – Standard Terminology of Glass and Glass Products.
- ASTM C1036 – Standard Specifications for Flat Glass.
- ASTM C1048 – Standard Specifications for Heat-Treated Flat Glass – Kind HS, Kind FT Coated and Uncoated Glass.
- ASTM C1376 – Standard Specifications for Pyrolytic & Vacuum Deposition Coatings on Glass.
- ASTM E1300 – Standard Practice for Determining for Determining Minimum Thickness and Type of Glass Required to Resist a Specific Load.
- ASTM E2188 – Standard Test Method for Insulating Glass Unit Performance.
- ASTM E2189 – Standard Test Method for Testing Resistance to Fogging in Insulating Glass Units.
- ASTM E2190 – Standard Specifications for Insulating Glass Unit Performance and Evaluation.
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 – Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Material.
Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA) Glazing Guidelines.
Polycarbonate panels and systems.
- ASTM E-283-04 Air Infiltration for multiwall polycarbonate.
- ASTM E-330-02 Structural for multiwall polycarbonate.
- ASTM E-331-00 Water Penetration for multiwall polycarbonate.
- ASTM E-72-78 Structural Performance.
- ASTM G-155-05A UV Rating
- ASTM E-1331-96 Reflectance Factor and Color by Spectrophotometer.
- ASTM E-308-01 Computing colors of objects using CIE system.
- ASTM E-313-00 Circulating yellowness and whiteness.
- ASTM G-154-04 Practice for operating fluorescent light for UV.
- ASTM D-635-98 Rate of burn.
- ASTM E-84-01 Flame spread.
- ASTM D-638-03 Tensile Properties of plastic.
- ASTM D-790-03 Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and reinforced plastics