Walkways & Skywalks
A popular way to protect your customers & your assets
Walkways and skywalks are becoming popular options for schools, universities, and other facilities that have multiple buildings. Not only do they provide weather protection for customers, students, and employees, these structures reduce potential liability in wet or cold weather. This is especially true in northern climates where sidewalks can be covered with snow or ice.
Features and benefits of our walkways and skywalks
- All aluminum framing, no rust
- Frame finish available in white or bronze paint, or clear or dark bronze anodized
- Standard cathedral glazed structure models are used to reduce cost
- Many glazing options to meet your budget or design requirements
- Engineered to meet your local codes
- Custom paint colors
- Select from square or curved eave designs
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
CSI Code: # need these from Craig
All of these projects are custom designed after evaluating our client’s needs and budget. Contact us to get started.
Sample details using our cathedral model of our glazed structure product line.
Specs for canopy*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.