Window Shade Awnings
Lower energy costs with beautiful awings
Our window awnings provide shade and diffused lighting into your building. This lowers energy costs, reduces glare on screens, and enhances the overall comfort level.
Features and benefits of our shade awnings
- All aluminum frames – no rust
- Standard frame finishes include white or bronze paint or clear or dark bronze anodized
- Several frame styles are available:
- Point supported with outrigger
- Continuous frame with outrigger
- Continuous frame with no outrigger
- Several glazing options are available:
- Point-supported laminated glass
- Laminated glass
- Monolithic polycarbonate
- Multi-wall polycarbonate
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty on most components
- Heat reflective coatings
- Ceramic frit coatings on glass
- White inner layers for glass
- Coatings and colors to reduce daylight transmission resulting in more shade
- Custom frame colors on large orders
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
CSI Code: # need these from Craig
- Even though shade awnings are relatively small, they are subject to high winds and snow loads
- Most applications require the awnings to attach to the structural elements of the building
- Ratings are based on a 25lb live and 90 mph wind subject to change.
Point supported with outrigger
Continuous frame with outrigger
Conture frame with no outrigger
Specs for canopy*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.