Thermalite Plus Translucent Panels
Features & Benefits
ThermaLite Plus is a translucent wall system for the primary purpose of creating a cost-effective method to build an energy-efficient, structural wall that allows translucent (diffused) light to enter a designated space. Typically used in large open buildings that are traditionally dark and difficult to illuminate. Commercial building applications include manufacturing and maintenance facilities, warehouses, schools, gymnasiums, and large hallways; often in clerestory configurations
Panels in widths of 23 11/16″
Lengths and heights customized to fit job site requirements
- Dual-glazed system for superior insulation
- Two layers of 10 mm polycarbonate
- Panels supported by internal structural aluminum receiving channel
- LEED credits available
- Fast Installation
- Thermally broken frame system
- High-performance UV coating
- Standard color options: clear/clear, clear/white, white/clear, white/white, bronze/clear & bronze/bronze
Colors blue, gray, and green are also available
- Can be used in vertical wall applications
- Panels are virtually unbreakable and are recommended in high crime or heavy hail areas.
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
SELECT YOUR SYSTEM, DETAILS & SPECS
CSI Code: # 08-45-13 / 084513
Greater spans may be obtained by using structural inserts and/or smaller bay spacing.
Specs for ridgelight*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”. Custom widths available.
Translucent polycarbonate comes in a variety of colors for a truly unique artistic effect.
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 084513 for translucent wall and roof panesl; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.