Multi-wall, standing seam canopy
Features and benefits of the Crystal Gard 20 Canopy System
- Multi-wall, polycarbonate with vertical seams to eliminate leaks
- Clear polycarbonate caps and edge trim give your canopy a finished and neat appearance
- Available in several colors to support your building design (clear, opal/white, blue, green, bronze, gray)
- 20mm thick panel provides extra protection
- Heavy-duty hurricane clips used on all projects
- 24″ wide panels are easy to install and easy to design around
- Panel lengths up to 40′ long reduce joints
- UV-resistant coatings on both sides to extend product life
- Custom-painted aluminum caps
- Solar reflective coatings reduce heat build-up and reflectivity
- All aluminum sub-structures available
- Available in 10mm and 12mm thicknesses
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
CSI Code: 10 73 16.33
Panel width: 24″
Panel lengths, custom cut. Max is 40′
- Lengths up to 40′ long
The minimum bending radius is 98.5″
To reduce maintenance and improve appearance we recommend the canopy have a minimum of 1/12 pitch. A pitch of 2/12 is recommended to reduce maintenance.
Specs for canopy*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.