Monolithic Standing Seam System
Features and benefits of the Crystal Vue Canopy system
- Solid, monolithic polycarbonate panels appear to be glass
- System allows for thermal expansion and contraction
- System uses an aluminum base and cap to capture the standing seam, virtually leakproof
- No silicone sealants or caulking necessary
- Engineered to withstand high loads
- Easy, fast, and safe installation with minimal ongoing maintenance
- Beautiful European style and appearance
- Aluminum finish is clear anodized to enhance the appearance and extend life.
- 4mm and 6mm thick panels are available in long lengths (up to 40′) to eliminate joints.
- Available in clear, opal, blue, green, and more.
- UV-resistant coatings on both sides to extend panel life.
- Solar reflecting film application to reduce heat transmission
- Custom color aluminum caps on large projects
- All aluminum sub-structure available
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
CSI Code: 10 73 16.33
- 4mm equal to 23.34″
- 6mm equal to 31.91″
- Lengths up to 40′ long
The minimum bending radius is 160″
To reduce maintenance and improve appearance we recommend the canopy have a minimum of 2/12 pitch. Canopy can be nearly flat but that is not recommended.
Standard colors available: clear, opal, white, bronze, and gray
Additional colors available with extended lead times:
- White diffuser
- Solar control
- Smart green
- Smart blue
- Blush blue
Specs for canopy*: PDF Version || Editable Word Version
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.