Curved Eave Style
Curved Eave Greenhouse Gallery
Features & Benefits
The safety of the adults and children working in our greenhouses is imperative. GrowTech© greenhouses are designed and built to meet your local COMMERICAL BUILDING codes which far exceed national greenhouse codes. All plans are reviewed and stamped by a professional engineer in your state.
- Obtain spans well into the 30’ range.
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- Built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
We strive to design and manufacture the highest quality classroom greenhouses possible. We also understand the importance of being cost-effective. By using standard bay widths (38 1/4″ on center) we are able to pre-order large quantities of stock glass in several heights. These savings are then passed on to you, our customer.
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form below.
SELECT YOUR STYLE, DETAILS & SPECS
CSI Code: # 13-12-00 / 13120
Glazing Options Frame Finishes
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load:
- 225 Spans up to 10′
- 300, Spans up to 20′
- 575, Spans up to 28′
- 750, Spans up to 32′
- 850. Spans up to 40′
Greater spans may be obtained by using structural inserts and/or smaller bay spacing.
4 Operational Accessory Packages:
- Level 1: An introduction to growing for elementary and middle schools
- Level 2: For teaching the basics of horticultural
- Level 3: Designed for education in horticulture and agriculture
- Level 4: A sophisticated greenhouse for universities
Click here for greenhouse specs*
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”. Custom widths available.
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.
Follow us here:
Monday thru Thursday
8 am to 5 pm
8 am to noon
All hours are in the central time zone
All specifications, diagrams, details, and material on this website are subject to change. Contact Crystal Structures for the most current, up-to-date information about our products and services.