Crystal Structure’s removable structural skylights are the perfect answer for those applications where natural lighting is desired, but access to interior’s large equipment is also a requirement. This product allows for the addition or removal of equipment after the construction process. Typical applications include manufacturing, industrial and utility facilities. The skylights are designed and assembled to be lifted, fully glazed, on to a prepared curb. This product is also an option for applications were typical on-curb assembly may present problems, such as steep roof designs.
Some features of Crystal Structure’s Removable Structural Skylights include:
- High impact, hail resistant polycarbonate glazing
- A variety of sizes and configurations
- Frame finishes options include Polycron and Kynar paints, as well as anodized finishes
- Certified engineering by a licensed engineer for your state can be provided
- The skylights have ASTM E84 Class A Flame Spread Rating, as well as an ASTM D635 Class CCI Burn Rate
- The multi-wall opal polycarbonate has a light transmission rate of 40%, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .39 and a U-value of .26 (Other glazing options are available upon request)
Please contact one of our technicians to discuss your specific application. CAD details and a project specific specification can be provided upon request.